Saturday, December 2
91st Annual Christmas Festival, Louisiana’s premiere holiday event. Named by USA Today’s Readers’ Choice “Best Southern Small Town” in 2016. Enjoy our daylong festival filled with live musical entertainment, arts, crafts and food vendors, a parade and a magnificent fireworks show choreographed to holiday music over the riverbank of Cane River Lake. Admission armbands are required for entry to Front Street & Downtown Riverbank. $10 Ages 12 & over. $8 for Advanced armbands- available for purchase November 1st.
* 7:45 a.m. – Natchitoches “City of Lights” 5K – NSU Campus.
* 10:00 a.m. – 4:00p.m. – Christmas on the Cane at Fort St. Jean Baptiste SHS, Celebrate Christmas 18th century style with historians, re-enactors and period merchants. $4 for persons over 12 & under 62.
* 10:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. – LA Sports Hall of Fame and Northwest Louisiana History Museum OPEN with FREE admission
* 1:00p.m. – Festival of Lights Parade
* 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Entertainment – Jo-El Sonnier – Downtown Riverbank
* 6:00 p.m. – Fireworks over Cane River Lake